MTS is a file extension for an AVCHD (Advanced Video Coding High Definition) video clip format for high-definition video. The MTS file format supports 1080i (a high definition video format with 1080 horizontal scan lines, interlaced) and 720p (720 horizontal scan lines, progressive scan, rather than interlaced) in a relatively small file size.If you have downloaded movies from online video sites, or get some video in MTS format from friends, it’s a great idea to burn them onto a Blu-ray disc. Then you can enjoy them on your Blu-ray player with families. You need a Blu-ray burner to help you burn your video files to the Blu-ray disc. UFUSoft Blu-ray Creator can burn your MTS video to Blu-ray disc directly. The burning process won’t cause quality loss. ほかに, it also allows you to add and choose menu, background music and title to the Blu-ray you will create.
Here we will show you how to burn MTS to Blu-ray with this Blu-ray Creator.
1. First download and launch UFUSoft Blu-ray Creator on your computer.
2. Connect the Blu-ray drive to your computer. Insert a blank Blu-ray disc to the BD drive.
3. Click Add Files and load the MTS video to the program.
4. Check the MTS video file and click Audio Track or Subtitle. Choose your preferred audio track and subtitle. Or you can directly choose in the main interface.
5. Click the left or right arrow to choose your favorite menu subject.
6. Click the Convert button to start burning MTS to Blu-ray Disc
注意: The MTS video file is large, and the Blu-ray creating process may take longer time than the DVD creating. Please wait patiently until it is completed. その後, you can enjoy your valuable MTS videos on your UFUSoft Blu-ray player.