MXF is a “container” or “wrapper” format which supports a number of different streams of coded “essence”, encoded with any of a variety of codecs, together with a metadata wrapper which describes the material contained within the MXF file. MXF has been designed to address a number of problems with non-professional formats. MXF file format is not compatible with many programs.
After get some MXF video files, you may want to enjoy the MXF video files on Blu-ray Player, HDTV or PS4. Then you need to create Blu ray disc from MXF for playback in standalone Blu ray players or HDTV or PS4 without recoding. What tool shall we use to burn MXF to Blu ray?
You need a Blu-ray burner to help you burn your MXF video files to the Blu-ray disc. UFUSoft Blu-ray Creator allows you to create Blu-ray disc out from any video you have, no matter it’s recorded by your camcorder, or downloaded from websites. All video formats, including HD videos, are supported, such as AVCHD, MTS, M2TS, XAVC, XAVC S, MKV, AVI, FLV, MVI, F4V, TS, TP, TRP, MPG, MPEG, M4V, MP4, VOB, WMV, MXF etc. You are offered with two Blu-ray types, BD-25 and BD-50. After burning, the Blu-ray disc can be played on HDTV or various popular Blu-ray players, such as PS3/PS4, Sony BDP-S5, Samsung BD-F, LG Electronics BP, etc.
Here we will show you how to burn MXF to Blu-ray for playing on Blu-ray Players, HDTV or PS4 with this MXF to Blu-ray Creator.
1. First download and launch UFUSoft Blu-ray Creator on your computer.
2. Connect the Blu-ray drive to your computer. Insert a blank Blu-ray disc to the BD drive.
3. Click Add Files and load the MXF video to the program.
4. Check the MXF video file and click Audio Track or Subtitle. Choose your preferred audio track and subtitle. Or you can directly choose in the main interface.
5. Click the left or right arrow to choose your favorite menu subject.
6. Click the Convert button to start burning MXF to Blu-ray Disc for playing with Blu-ray Player, HDTV or PS4.
Note: The MXF video file is large, and the Blu-ray creating process may take longer time than the DVD creating. Please wait patiently until it is completed. After that, you can enjoy your valuable MXF videos on your UFUSoft Blu-ray player.