XAVC uses level 5.2 of H.264/MPEG-4 AVC which is the highest level supported by that video standard. XAVC can support 4K resolution (4096 × 2160 e 3840 × 2160) at up to 60 frames per second (fps). XAVC supports color depths of 8, 10, e 12 bits. XAVC allows for a wide range of content production including intra frame recording and long group of pictures (GOP) recording. On April 7, 2013, Sony announced that it had expanded XAVC to the consumer market with the release of XAVC S. XAVC S supports resolutions up to 3840 × 2160, uses MP4 as the container format, and uses either AAC or LPCM for the audio. As example used in the Sony FDR-AX100 4K Ultra HD consumer camcorder and Sony HDR-AS100V action camera. The Sony A7s as well as some consumer stills cameras with movie support (e.g. the Sony RX10) also offer XAVC-S. XAVC/XAVC S file format is not compatible with many programs.
After get some XAVC/XAVC S video files, you may want to enjoy the XAVC/XAVC S video files on Blu-ray Player, HDTV or PS4. Then you need to create Blu ray disc from XAVC/XAVC S for playback in standalone Blu ray players or HDTV or PS4 without recoding. What tool shall we use to burn XAVC/XAVC S to Blu ray?
You need a Blu-ray burner to help you burn your XAVC/XAVC S video files to the Blu-ray disc. UFUSoft Blu-ray Creator allows you to create Blu-ray disc out from any video you have, no matter it’s recorded by your camcorder, or downloaded from websites. All video formats, including HD videos, are supported, such as AVCHD, MTS, M2TS, XAVC, XAVC S, MKV, AVI, FLV, MVI, F4V, TS, TP, TRP, MPG, MPEG, M4V, MP4, VOB, WMV, MXF etc. You are offered with two Blu-ray types, BD-25 and BD-50. After burning, the Blu-ray disc can be played on HDTV or various popular Blu-ray players, such as PS3/PS4, Sony BDP-S5, Samsung BD-F, LG Electronics BP, etc.
Here we will show you how to burn XAVC/XAVC S to Blu-ray for playing on Blu-ray Players, HDTV or PS4 with this XAVC/XAVC S to Blu-ray Creator.
1. First download and launch UFUSoft Blu-ray Creator on your computer.
2. Connect the Blu-ray drive to your computer. Insert a blank Blu-ray disc to the BD drive.
3. Click Add Files and load the XAVC/XAVC S video to the program.
4. Check the XAVC/XAVC S video file and click Audio Track or Subtitle. Choose your preferred audio track and subtitle. Or you can directly choose in the main interface.
5. Click the left or right arrow to choose your favorite menu subject.
6. Click the Convert button to start burning XAVC/XAVC S to Blu-ray Disc for playing with Blu-ray Player, HDTV or PS4.
Nota: The XAVC/XAVC S video file is large, and the Blu-ray creating process may take longer time than the DVD creating. Please wait patiently until it is completed. Depois disso, you can enjoy your valuable XAVC/XAVC S videos on your UFUSoft Blu-ray player.