H.265 (also known as HEVC, short for High Efficiency Video Coding) is a video compression standard whose predecessor is H.264/MPEG-4 AVC. H.265 HEVC ensures to deliver video quality identical to H.264 AVC at only half the bit rate. H.265/HEVC file format is not compatible with many programs.
After get some H.265/HEVC video files, you may want to enjoy the H.265/HEVC video files on Blu-ray Player, HDTV or PS4. Then you need to create Blu ray disc from H.265/HEVC for playback in standalone Blu ray players or HDTV or PS4 without recoding. What tool shall we use to burn H.265/HEVC to Blu ray?
You need a Blu-ray burner to help you burn your H.265/HEVC video files to the Blu-ray disc. UFUSoft Blu-ray Creator allows you to create Blu-ray disc out from any video you have, no matter it’s recorded by your camcorder, or downloaded from websites. All video formats, including HD videos, are supported, such as AVCHD, MTS, M2TS, XAVC, XAVC S, H.265/HEVC, MKV, AVI, FLV, MVI, F4V, TS, TP, TRP, MPG, MPEG, M4V, MP4, VOB, WMV, MXF etc. You are offered with two Blu-ray types, BD-25 and BD-50. After burning, the Blu-ray disc can be played on HDTV or various popular Blu-ray players, such as PS3/PS4, Sony BDP-S5, Samsung BD-F, LG Electronics BP, etc.
Here we will show you how to burn H.265/HEVC to Blu-ray for playing on Blu-ray Players, HDTV or PS4 with this H.265/HEVC to Blu-ray Creator.
1. First download and launch UFUSoft Blu-ray Creator on your computer.
2. Connect the Blu-ray drive to your computer. Insert a blank Blu-ray disc to the BD drive.
3. Click Add Files and load the H.265/HEVC video to the program.
4. Check the H.265/HEVC video file and click Audio Track or Subtitle. Choose your preferred audio track and subtitle. Or you can directly choose in the main interface.
5. Click the left or right arrow to choose your favorite menu subject.
6. Click the Convert button to start burning H.265/HEVC to Blu-ray Disc for playing with Blu-ray Player, HDTV or PS4.
Nota: The H.265/HEVC video file is large, and the Blu-ray creating process may take longer time than the DVD creating. Please wait patiently until it is completed. Depois disso, you can enjoy your valuable H.265/HEVC videos on your UFUSoft Blu-ray player.