AVCHD (Advanced Video Coding High Definition) is a file-based format for the digital recording and playback of high-definition video. Developed jointly by Sony and Panasonic, the format was introduced in 2006 primarily for use in high definition consumer camcorders. For video compression, AVCHD uses the MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 standard, supporting a variety of standard, high definition, and stereoscopic (3<スパンbbox_x = "544" bbox_y = "874" bbox_w = "11" bbox_h = "22" FSIZE = "15" fweight = "2"赤= "55"グリーン= "55"青= "55"アルファ= ") video resolutions. For audio compression, it supports both Dolby AC-3 (ドルビーデジタル) and uncompressed linear PCM audio. Stereo and multichannel surround (5.1) are both supported.
If you have downloaded movies from online video sites, or get some video in AVCHD format from friends, it’s a great idea to burn them onto a Blu-ray disc. Then you can enjoy them on your Blu-ray player with families. You need a Blu-ray burner to help you burn your AVCHD video files to the Blu-ray disc. UFUSoft Blu-ray Creator can burn your AVCHD video to Blu-ray disc directly. The burning process won’t cause quality loss. ほかに, it also allows you to add and choose menu, background music and title to the Blu-ray you will create.
Here we will show you how to burn AVCHD to Blu-ray with this Blu-ray Creator.
1. First download and launch UFUSoft Blu-ray Creator on your computer.
2. Connect the Blu-ray drive to your computer. Insert a blank Blu-ray disc to the BD drive.
3. Click Add Files and load the AVCHD video to the program.
4. Check the AVCHD video file and click Audio Track or Subtitle. Choose your preferred audio track and subtitle. Or you can directly choose in the main interface.
5. Click the left or right arrow to choose your favorite menu subject.
6. Click the Convert button to start burning AVCHD to Blu-ray Disc
注意: The AVCHD video file is large, and the Blu-ray creating process may take longer time than the DVD creating. Please wait patiently until it is completed. その後, you can enjoy your valuable AVCHD videos on your UFUSoft Blu-ray player.