Due to the high-definition video and the large storage capacity, more and more people are inclined to use Blu-ray discs for daily entertainment. But have you ever considered making a Blu-ray disc on Windows 7 by yourself? I believe you have some valuable high-definition video that means a lot to you. Burning it to a Blu-ray disc would be a good option for you. With the help of Blu-Ray Burner and Creator for Windows 7, you can easy burn your movies to Blu-Ray disc on Windows 7.
UFUSoft de Windows 7 Blu-ray Creator allows you to create Blu-ray disc out from any video you have on Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP PC. All popular video formats are supported, such as HD camcorder videos (M2TS, MTS, TS, XAVC, MOD, MUERTE, MXF), AVI, MP4, MKV, DV, MPG, MPEG, QuickTime Video (MOV, QT), Real Video (RM, RMVB), DivX, H.264/AVC, XviD, WMV, ASF, QUE, FLV, VOB, 3GP, etc. You are offered with two Blu-ray types, BD-25 and BD-50. Either type you choose will act as a safer way of preserving your precious video.
Besides the one mentioned above, este Blu-ray Creator for Windows 7 provides you other burning options. If it is unnecessary for you to burn the video to Blu-ray disc immediately, you may prefer to create a Blu-ray folder or ISO file for future use. Video in any format, including TS, M2TS, TP, TRP, MPG, MPEG, M4V, MP4, VOB, WMV, MXF etc. could be turned into Blu-ray ISO file. After being turned into Blu-ray folder/ISO file, the video can be further burned to Blu-ray disc on Windows 7 PC easily.
Follow the tutorial below and burn your precious video to a Blu-ray disc or convert it to a Blu-ray folder or ISO image file on Windows 7 PC.
1. Connect the BD drive to your computer and insert a blank Blu-ray disc to the BD drive.
2. Install and launch UFUSoft Windows 7 Blu-ray Burner. Register with the required information to enjoy all the functions. Click Add Files on the top left and load the video you want to burn to the disc.
3. Check the video file and click Audio Track or Subtitle, you come to the following window. Hit the Add icon under Audio and choose an audio file as the audio track. Adjust the settings by dragging the bar. Same way with the Subtitle.
4. Check the video and click Edit. In the popped edit window, try with the Crop, Effect and Watermark function one by one at your disposal.
5. Select target format and destination. If you want to burn to the Blu-ray disc on Windows 7 directly, choose the Blu-ray disc as the target. If you want to create a Blu-ray folder or ISO image file for further use, choose the target folder as destination. Then click Create button to start blu-ray burning on Windows 7.