Summary: If you are trying find a good blu-ray player for Windows 10 on PC and want to play blu-ray iso movie files on Windows 10, Here is an introduction to you.
Perhaps you are bothered with that there’s no software to play your Blu-ray Disc or Blu-ray ISO files on Windows 10. Sin embargo, you can get rid of this trouble by using UFUSoft Ventanas 10 Blu-ray.
Blu-ray player on Windows 10 is an easy-to–use video software program, which gives you a unique experience with its high video broadcast quality and customer-oriented design.
1) A Windows 10 ordenador
2) A Blu-ray drive (USB should be above 2.0)
3) UFUSoft de Windows 10 Software reproductor de Blu-ray
4) A Blu-ray Disc
5) Network connection
How to play Blu-ray Disc on Windows 10
Paso 1: Connect your computer with an external Blu-ray drive via USB interface if it doesn’t have one.
Paso 2: Download UFUSoft Blu-ray Player for Windows 10 and install this Windows 10 Blu-ray player on your computer.
Paso 3: Get Windows 10 play Blu-ray.
1) Run UFUSoft Windows 10 Blu-ray;
2) Insert your Blu-ray disc into the Blu-ray drive;
3) UFUSoft de Windows 10 Blu-ray Player can automatically play the Blu-ray movie on Windows 10 when the disc is inserted. You can also click the right bottom icon and select Open Disc to open the disc manually. You can also choose Open File to play Blu-ray folders or ISO files.
Just in the above steps, usted puede get your Windows 10 play Blu-ray successfully. Free download one and have a try.
Other related articles: