MP4 is a popular video format. It is widely used for online videos, recorded videos or videos from other sources. If you have downloaded movies from online video sites, or get some video in MP4 format from friends, it’s a great idea to burn them onto a Blu-ray disc. Then you can enjoy them on your Blu-ray player with families. You need a Blu-ray burner to help you burn your video files to the Blu-ray disc. UFUSoft Blu-ray Creator can burn your MP4 video to Blu-ray disc directly. The burning process won’t cause quality loss. Además de, it also allows you to add and choose menu, background music and title to the Blu-ray you will create.
Here we will show you how to burn MP4 to Blu-ray with this Blu-ray Creator.
1. First download and launch UFUSoft Blu-ray Creator on your computer.
2. Connect the Blu-ray drive to your computer. Insert a blank Blu-ray disc to the BD drive.
3. Click Add Files and load the MP4 video to the program.
4. Check the MP4 video file and click Audio Track or Subtitle. Choose your preferred audio track and subtitle. Or you can directly choose in the main interface.
5. Click the left or right arrow to choose your favorite menu subject.
6. Click the Convert button to start burning MP4 to Blu-ray Disc
Nota: The MP4 video file is large, and the Blu-ray creating process may take longer time than the DVD creating. Please wait patiently until it is completed. Después de eso, you can enjoy your valuable MP4 videos on your UFUSoft Blu-ray player.