M2TS is a filename extension used for the Blu-ray Disc Audio-Video (BDAV) MPEG-2 Transport Stream (M2TS) container file format. It is used for multiplexing audio, video and other streams. It is based on the MPEG-2 transport stream container. This container format is commonly used for high definition video on Blu-ray Disc and AVCHD. If you have downloaded movies from online video sites, or get some video in M2TS format from friends, it’s a great idea to burn them onto a Blu-ray disc. Then you can enjoy them on your Blu-ray player with families. You need a Blu-ray burner to help you burn your video files to the Blu-ray disc. UFUSoft Blu-ray Creator can burn your M2TS video to Blu-ray disc directly. The burning process won’t cause quality loss. Neben, it also allows you to add and choose menu, background music and title to the Blu-ray you will create.
Here we will show you how to burn M2TS to Blu-ray with this Blu-ray Creator.
1. First download and launch UFUSoft Blu-ray Creator on your computer.
2. Connect the Blu-ray drive to your computer. Insert a blank Blu-ray disc to the BD drive.
3. Click Add Files and load the M2TS video to the program.
4. Check the M2TS video file and click Audio Track or Subtitle. Choose your preferred audio track and subtitle. Or you can directly choose in the main interface.
5. Click the left or right arrow to choose your favorite menu subject.
6. Click the Convert button to start burning M2TS to Blu-ray Disc
Hinweis: The M2TS video file is large, and the Blu-ray creating process may take longer time than the DVD creating. Please wait patiently until it is completed. Danach, you can enjoy your valuable M2TS videos on your UFUSoft Blu-ray player.