UFUSoft Blu-ray Ripper is really an all-in-one Blu-ray Converter to rip homemade Blu-ray Disc/m2ts video, common DVD and convert popular video files to any other video/audio formats, such as MP4, AVI, WMV, MKV, FLV, SWF, and even HD video including HD AVI, HD XviD/DivX, HD MP4, MOV, HD WMV files. This Blu-ray Ripper provides lots of useful editing functions. You can trim, crop, watermark your videos and even join pieces of videos or audios together. Also this Blu-ray Ripper can help users create DVD disc, DVD folder or ISO files with popular video files. And it can even export iPhone files to computer and import local files to iPhone easily.
UFUSoft Blu-ray Ripper supports ripping and copying homemade 2D/3D Blu-ray discs, standard DVDs and all video formats to common videos that supported by your tablets, mobiles, game consoles, Home Theater System, media players and even video editing programs, including Microsoft Surface Tablet, Kindle Fire HD, iPad/iPad 2/the new iPad, HTC One X, Apple TV/ATV2/ATV3, Google Nexus 7 Tablet, Transformer Pad TF300, Nook Tablet, Kindle Fire, Galaxy S III, Galaxy Tab/Galaxy Tab 2, Sony Tablet S/Tablet P, Transformer Prime, Galaxy Note, HP TouchPad, Motorola Xoom/XOOM 2, PS Vita, WD TV, PS3, Xbox 360, Window Movie Maker, VLC Player, and more.
Price: $59 Supported OS: NT/2000/XP/Vista/Win7/Win8/Win8.1
- Rip homemade BD and DVD to any popular video and audio
- Convert nearly all video and audio files
- Edit your video – trim, crop, merge, watermark…
- Support 5.1 Dolby surround sound
- Convert popular video files to DVD
- Transfer iPhone files and support the iOS 5
Rip homemade Blu-ray/DVD to video and audio
* Rip BD/DVD/video to all popular video and audio formats The best UFUSoft Blu-ray Ripper software could easily rip homemade Blu-ray disc to MP4, H.264, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, MOV, RM, RMVB, M4A, DPG, AAC, WAV, etc. Also it can convert common DVD and video files.
* Support almost all popular portable players It can rip your homemade Blu-ray to PSP, iPod, iPhone, iPad (The New iPad), Zune, BlackBerry, Nokia, Android phone/tablets, Creative Zen, PS3, Apple TV, Xbox, Mobile Phone, NDS, etc.
Create DVD with popular video files
* Convert video files to DVD This software enables users to convert any popular video file to DVD disc, DVD folder, or ISO files.
* Customize the DVD menu Users can choose your preferred menu from many beautiful templates, and select the menu frame and button style. Also you can attach your own background picture/music and opening film to the DVD menu.
* Choose the DVD audio track and subtitle You can choose or add your own audio track and subtitle for the output DVD.
Transfer files between iPhone and PC
* Transfer files to computer to iPhone The iPhone transferring software can help users import local files (images, movies, eBook and music) to iPhone.
* Export iPhone files to computer With this software, you can also transfer all iPhone files (music, movie, pictures, TV shows, Podcast, iTunes U, eBooks, Camera Roll, voice memos, camera shot, etc.) to computer.
* Transfer files between iPhone devices To share files with friends, this software can help you transfer files from iPhone to other iPad, iPhone and iPod devices.
* Support all iPad/iPhone/iPod devices And this software is highly compatible with all versions of iPad, iPhone and iPod.
Powerful video editing functions
* Edit display effect The professional UFUSoft Blu-ray Ripper offers the solution to adjust the video brightness, contrast, saturation, hue and volume. The Deinterlacing function could convert the interlaced video to a progressive one for better effect.
* Add watermark You can watermark your video with any text or image watermark and adjust its position, transparence and so on.
* Trim and crop video This software enables you to get accurate time length clips by setting the start and end time. Also you can crop video frame and adjust video aspect ratio.
* Merge videos into one You can join collected video files into one output video/audio.
Adjust video output settings
* Output video and audio parameters More video and audio settings are provided by this Blu-ray Ripper, such as Video Resolution, Video Bitrate, Frame Rate, Encoder and Audio Channels, Sample Rate, Encoder, Audio Bitrate. Plus, after all these settings, you can save them as user-defined profile for future use.
* Select audio track and subtitle UFUSoft Blu-ray Ripper allows you to choose the audio track and subtitle for the converted video. And you can choose the “No Audio” to output a video without any audio track.
Best user experience
* Preview video and take snapshot You can preview the source video and edited video with the built-in player. If you like the current image of the video you can use the “Snapshot” option to take a snapshot of the film and save it as a picture file.
* Easy to use UFUSoft Blu-ray Ripper possesses a user-friendly interface, which can bring you much convenience.
* Highest conversion speed UFUSoft Blu-ray Ripper adopts the NVIDIA® CUDA™ and AMD APP technology, which could provide you with super high conversion speed. And it completely supports multi-core processor.
Supported Input Formats:
DVD and BD: Homemade DVD-Video, DVD folder, DVD IFO file, homemade Blu-ray Disc
Video: 3GP Files (*.3gp;*.3g2), AVI, DV Files (*.dv;*.dif), Flash Video Files (*.flv;*.swf;*.f4v), MOD, MJPEG Files (*.mjpg;*.mjpeg), MKV, MPEG Files (*.mpg;*.mpeg;*.mpeg2;*.vob;*.dat), MPEG4 Files (*.mp4;*.m4v), MPV, QuickTime Files (*.qt;*.mov), Real Media Files (*.rm;*.rmvb), TOD, Video Transport Stream Files (*.ts;*.trp;*.tp), Windows Media Files (*.wmv;*.asf)
Audio: AAC, AIFF Audio Files (*.aif;*.aiff), CUE, FLAC, M4A, MPEG Audio Files (*.mp3;*.mp2), Monkey’s Audio Files (*.ape), OGG, Raw AC3 Files (*.ac3), Real Audio Files (*.ra;*.ram), SUN AU Audio Files (*.au), WAV, WMA
HD Video: HD TS, HD MTS, HD M2TS, HD TRP, HD TP, MPEG2 HD Files (*.mpg;*.mpeg), QuickTime HD Files (*.mov), MPEG4 HD Files (*.mp4), WMV HD Video Files (*.wmv)
Supported Output Formats:
Video: Advance Media Video (*.amv), ASF, AVI, DivX Video (*.avi), Flash H264 Video (*.flv), FLV,SWF, H.264 AVI (*.avi), H.264/MPEG-4 AVC Video (*.mp4), M4V MPEG-4 Video (*.m4v), MKV, MOV, MPEG-1 Video (*.mpg), MPEG-2 Video (*.mpg), MPEG-4 Video (*.mp4), Music Television (*.mtv), VOB MPEG2 PS Format (*.vob), WMV, XviD (*.avi), DV, DVD Video (*.vob), Super VCD Video (*.mpg), VCD Video (*.mpg), WebM
HD Video: DivX HD Video (*.avi), HD ASF Video(*.asf), HD AVI Video(*.avi), HD H.264/MPEG-4 AVC Video (*.mp4), HD MKV Video Format (*.mkv), HD MOV Video (*.mov), HD MPEG-4 TS Video (*.ts), HD MPEG-4 Video (*.mp4), HD VOB Video(*.vob), HD WMV Video (*.wmv), MPEG2-PS HD Video (*.mpg), MPEG2-TS HD Video (*.ts), H.264 HD Video(*.mp4), XviD HD Video (*.avi), HD MP4 Video (*.mp4), HD WebM
Audio: AAC, AC3, AIFF, AMR, AU, FLAC, M4A, MKA, MP2, MP3, OGG, WAV, WMA
iPod, iPod Touch 5g, iPhone (iPhone 4S), iPhone 5, iPad (The New iPad), Apple TV 2, ATV 3
Archos, Creative ZEN, iRiver, Sansa, Sony Walkman, ZEN Player, Zune
Dell Player, General Pocket PC, HP iPAQ
NDS, PS3, PSP, PSP GO, Wii, Xbox360
BlackBerry (BlackBerry Play Book), Mobile Phone (LG, Motorola, Nokia, Palm Pre, Samsung, Sony Ericsson, Sony XPERIA, HTC)
Android devices (Google Nexus 7 Tablet, Transformer Pad TF300, Nook Tablet, Kindle Fire, Galaxy S III, Galaxy Tab/Galaxy Tab 2, Sony Tablet S/Tablet P, Transformer Prime, Galaxy Note, HP TouchPad, Motorola Xoom/XOOM 2, PS Vita)
- OS Supported: Windows NT4/2000/2003/XP and Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 Blue
- Hardware Requirements: 800MHz Intel or AMD CPU, or above; 512MB RAM or more
- Support AMD APP and NVIDIA® CUDA™GPU processing acceleration technology;
- Support online automatic update procedures
- More user-friendly graphical interface;
- Support 5.1 Dolby surround sound;
- Renew the Profile list;
- Support outputting video without audio track;
- Support setting video Aspect Ratio;
- Improve the “Merge” and “Zoom Mode” feature.
“I do like your product as it rips blu ray to mp4 really fast. Each of the videos I’ve made so far have been .mp4 files as h.264 with aac audio. The PS3 plays them fine.”